Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:20:01 GMT
From:      Martin Birgmeier <Martin.Birgmeier@aon.at>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/177536: zfs livelock (deadlock) with high write-to-disk load

The following reply was made to PR kern/177536; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Martin Birgmeier <Martin.Birgmeier@aon.at>
To: Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/177536: zfs livelock (deadlock) with high write-to-disk
 load
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 20:07:05 +0200

 Thanks for the pointer - which I knew about, but unfortunately found out
 too late that the kernel needs to be compiled with options STACK and/or
 options DDB/KDB for this to work.

 Could this information be added to that page?

 I already recompiled the kernel, but are ambivalent about whether I
 should now hope to see the deadlock again... ;-)

 One more thing: Could you point me to the SVN revision in head and/or
 stable/9 which presumably contains the (partial) fix?

 Regards,

 Martin