Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:08:16 +0000
From:      "Elfar Aðalsteinn Ingvarsson" <elfar@landspitali.is>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Promise UDMA100 TX2

Does anybody have more info on this?

with regards
Elfar Aðalsteinn Ingvarsson
Vettvangsþjónusta Tölvudeildar
5602995

                       Tim Joseph
                       <tim.spam@spicy.org.uk     To:     FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
                       >                          cc:
                       Sent by:                   Subject:     Promise UDMA100 TX2
                       owner-freebsd-question
                       s@FreeBSD.ORG

                       28.10.2001 20:25

Hi,

I have a Promise UDMA 100 TX2 (v2) PCI IDE controller and am running
FreeBSD 4.x-stable.

As I understand it, the original (v1) is properly supported in FreeBSD
4.4-release and 4.x-stable, but this one (v2) is not. I think that support
has gone into -current - any ideas when this will be MFC'd (soon please)?

Thanks for your help.

From,

Tim

--