Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:17:09 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Sam Drinkard <sam@wa4phy.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Userland not installing

If you've done as you describe below, it certainly isn't trivial.
Let's start at the raw beginning.

What makes you believe that the userland is not being installed?  What
is the date if you do a "ls -lai" on, say, /bin/ls ?

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/