Date:      Tue, 9 May 1995 10:58:56 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Tagged Command queueing...

Greetings people!

First, the obligatory thanks to the FreeBSD team, they do seem to deserve
it 8)

I've been following -hackers and -questions for a while now, and the
subject of SCSI Tagged Command support has come up a number of times,
in conjunction with (I believe) the adaptec driver.

I currently run a couple of Ultrastor 34F controllers, which have
proven extremely reliable and (going by the numbers posted here off and on)
very quick.  The literature for these controllers indicates that they
support TCQ, and the disks I'm using support it as well.

The question is; does the FreeBSD driver?  If not, will it at some stage?

AdvThanksance.

(Hi julian E! Thanks for the help back when I was getting this thing sorted 8)

Mike Smith
Genesis Software