Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 21:45:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems with make world

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > 	Sorry about that Nate but I didn't do it on purpose, the problem
> > somehow wasn't there when people were discussing it...
>
> I see.  So I guess what you're telling us is here that your memory is
> limited only to those events which happen within the previous week?
> Damn - that must make returning to work after 2 week vacations
> really hellish for you! :-)

	Well, Jordan, if you had 9000+ e-mails a day to reply to, you
would be in a rush to read the mail too and also my birthday was on the
weekend and like people were keep calling me on the phone... but that was
one hell of a weekend! =)

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@COSC.GOV - GUS Mailing Lists Admin - http://www.COSC.GOV/~vince
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Board of Advisors
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan/Priscilla Chan Fan Club
Mailing Lists Admin