Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 1997 13:30:09 +1000
From:      Robert Chalmers <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        Andrew <perrya@python.shoal.net.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: break-in???

Get's more interesting by the moment. http://time.cdrom.com
actually brings up the FreeBSD home page.
I'd say one of the staff has brought their kid in while they
do a bit of overtime. You know the thing. "Hey, just play on
that PC over there on that desk while I get these papers
done...."

intersting from the point of view that it all leads back to
Rome.. er, FBSD :-)

bob

--
http://www.chalmers.com.au Books-New & Secondhand  Support