Date:      Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:31:02 -0700
From:      patrick <gibblertron@gmail.com>
Subject:   UPnP or NAT-PMP on FreeBSD?

I was wondering if there is any support in FreeBSD for Universal Plug
and Play (UPnP) or NAT Port Mapping Protocol NAT-PMP? We have a
FreeBSD 7.x server running natd in my office being used as our NAT
gateway/router, and I would like to use the "Back to My Mac" feature
that Apple's Mobile Me (formerly .Mac) offers. It requires that your
gateway support either one of these two standards, but I can't seem to
find out any information if natd supports anything like this. Anyone
accomplished this before?

Patrick