Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:12:15 +0000
From:      Engelhard <engel@cbn.net.id>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Booting from which disks ?

Hi,
I installed 2.2.6R on the following disks configuration:
controller	disk	mount point
ahc0 		sd0	/cache0
ahc1		sd1	/cache1
ahc2		sd2	/
			/var
			/usr

I choosed Boot Manager on every disks after labelling and then
partitions
the Hard Disks.
After finishing the installation, and rebooting the computer, it just
give one option F1, BSD ? If choosing F1, the computer reads on the
first HD (sd0) and tries to find the kernel which is of course failed.
My question is how do I configure the Boot Manager so it should
read on the third harddisk (sd2) for the kernel?

thanks,
engel.

ps: please cc on me