Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 1998 16:32:10 pst
From:      blink@lightspeed.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kernel Panic

As my subject line indicates, I've had Kernel Panic, but now with FreeBSD.  I
get it everytime I try to install Redhat 5.2, therefore I want to try FreeBSD
and see what happens, but I do not want to buy the CD or spend my weekend doing
a ftp install.

I have an AMD-K62 300, Epox motherboard, 64 megs of PC100 RAM, S3-Virge GX 4
meg AGP video card, SB AWE64 sound card, a 6.8 gig and an 8.4 gig Maxtor UDMA
hard drives, an Aceex 56k modem, and an Award Plug and Play Bios.

Any ideas?

Eric