Date:      Wed, 01 Apr 1998 10:21:42 -0500
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@tiac.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem ticket disappeared

I submitted a non-critical ticket a short time ago regarding a problem with
Sendmail.  Looking at the database, it seems to have disappeared.

In either case, the problem was that Sendmail was not masquerading as it
was told to.  On the outset, I realize this sounds like a Sendmail problem;
however, after having involved the sendmail people and some others I know
of, we weren't able to determine the origin of the problem.

The solution came, mysteriously, after the 2.2.6 stuff was installed via
CVSup.  This tells me there may have been a library call problem.

In either case, the problem is fixed, for the time being.

On another related note:  when is FreeBSD going to integrate BIND 8.1.1
into the core release?  Is there some reason why it hasn't yet.

Forrest