Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 1999 07:27:04 +1200
From:      delana your home in fiji <delana@is.com.fj>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   spanish language

Bula,
I don't know if I've got the right people.  I wonder if you can help me
please.
I run a hotel business in Fiji and I got this e-mail requesting me to send
info about the house in Spanish.  I tried searching for spanish dictionary
but I can't seem to find one.  Would you have any idea please.
thank you very much for your time and help in answering my e-mail.
Vinaka,
Cara Beovich.