Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:53:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jere Julian - Personal Account <julianje@mercury.interpath.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Token Ring Support

I am running FreeBSD 2.2-960501-SNAP ona 486/50, 16MB RAM Various disks, 4X-CD,
28.8 internal modem, and a SMC ultra Ethernet card.

I'd like to use a SMC Token Elite card to run TCP/IP to/from an AS/400.  AS/400
ethernet cards run about $3400 last we checked.  I'm not even sure that one
can run IP over Token Ring but more importantly, are there SMC Token Elite
drivers for FreeBSD or is anyone working on them.

Thank you,
-JJ
      | Jere C. Julian, Jr.    mailto:julianje@mercury.interpath.com |
      |                        http://www.interpath.com/~julianje    |
      |         2215 Westfield Ave, Winston-Salem, NC 27103          |