Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:44:49 -0300
From:      Agus <agus.262@gmail.com>
To:        "Lowell Gilbert" <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Sendmail local only.....

2008/1/23, Agus <agus.262@gmail.com>:

> 2008/1/22, Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>:
> >
> > Agus <agus.262@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > > Just trying to make sendmail work locally only.....And by that i mean,
> > > dont want sendmail to be able to relay or send mail to any other
> > machine
> > > except for localhost....
> > >
> > > How can i do this? I mean is there a way on rc.conf or i need to touch
> > the
> > > cf??
> >
> > This is a very standard thing to do.  See "man 8 sendmail.conf"
> > (as recommended by the rc.conf(8) manual).
> >

> There is no man for sendmail.conf, nor sendmail.cf.....
> The rc.conf only mentions the rc.sendmail...
>
> Giorgos, question...is it needed to put the
> sendmail_submit_enable="YES"
> sendmail_msp_queue_enable="YES"
> Although they are the default ones?
>
> Cheers,
> Agustin

Maybe i wasnt clear...but with the options you gave me Giorgos i still can
send email from localhost to external servers like hotmail for instance,
through telnet.....I want to disable this, so it can only send mails to
local accounts....
This is because this will be an open server with ssh access, so anyone with
access will be able to send mails to everywhere, so i dont want this to
happen....

Cheers and thanks for everyone that can help me...
Agustin