Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:45:37 +0100
From:      Udo Schweigert <udo.schweigert@siemens.com>
To:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/32341: maintainer-update of mail/mutt-devel

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 20:20:01 -0800, David W. Chapman Jr. wrote:
>  Just FYI.  Its not the accepted standard to patch configure.in
>  anymore.  Instead patch configure whenever possible.  I don't think
>  it will hold on this commit, but please keep that on your todo list.

I had a look at this, and the only solution by not patching configure.in
would be to provide the complete configure in the files directory. This is
due to the fact, that this port has so many WITH_... knobs.

If that is feasible I can submit a patch which then makes this port working
without automake and autoconf.

Best regards

--
Udo Schweigert, Siemens AG   | Voice      : +49 89 636 42170
CT IC 3, Siemens CERT        | Fax        : +49 89 636 41166