Date:      Sat, 6 Sep 1997 23:12:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Gregory G. Losik" <gregor@cc.gatech.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   /: file system is full

Hello,

This is really easy one but I wasn't able to find anything that simple in
archives and maybe you can refer me to some manual where I can learn more...

I just installed 2.2.2 on my 1gig partition.  Used auto for creation of /,
/usr, /var, and /proc FS.  Installed X, and later during addition of
other packages got something like "/: file system is full"  df -k reports
109% used for /.
Basicly, I am trying to find out what are my options and what tools can I
use to change things (lots of rm:)?  What's best configuration?

Now, my / is 31M, /usr is ~1gig, and /var = 30M.  Don't have any data yet.

Thanks all!
I learn a lot.
Gregory

P.S. :) When I su to root, it tells: "su: kerberos: not in root's ACL."
before password prompt.  What's that?