Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 1996 13:34:16 -0700 (MST)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@shell.aros.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN TAs

  I've noticed a fair amount of complaining about the BitSurfrs lately,
and I'm wondering what people feel overall is the best coice for an ISDN
adapter, preferably external, for use under FreeBSD.  This would be for
"home office" use (the FreeBSD box is acting as a router for a small
network here) connecting to my real office which is using Portmasters
with the 5bri expansion port.

   We're relatively new to the ISDN game for telephone company reasons
(:) and I'd like to be a bit smarter about this before I plunge in and
make a poor decision about what hardware to buy.  I do want something
that can handle bonding and line release on demand, etc, etc, but past
that, I'm not too picky.

   Thoughts?

    -Dave Andersen

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)