Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:16:25 -0200
From:      "Antonio Carlos Pina" <apina@infolink.com.br>
To:        "Matt Dillon" <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: make world on 4.2-R breaking

Hello Matt, thanks for your response. Hello All.

Well, I got this FreeBSD installed thru Internet (FTP Installation). Since I
couldn't assure that everything went RIGHT and a lot of people told me it
DOES work, I downloaded the iso, burned a CD and installed it again, 20
minutes ago.

Now, I've chosen "medium security" rather than "high security" (the one I
selected before, just for fun), and right now I'm building world just fine.

I believe it could be a bad CC1 (or one of his components). I don't believe
it could be anything related to "security profile", but since it's a
difference from the first try ... ;-)

Thanks all and sorry for all the mess.

Best Regards,

Antonio Carlos Pina