Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:06:48 -0500
From:      Doug Lee <dgl@visi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to avoid hyphens and footers on man pages?

Two probably simple questions:

1.  How do I avoid hyphenation on generated man pages?

2.  How do I prevent man pages from containing footers where print
pages would divide?  I'd be ok with one footer at the end and the
header at the top, but I don't want the text broken up inbetween.

Thanks much.

--
Doug Lee           dgl@visi.com        http://www.visi.com/~dgl
"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both