Date:      Sat, 9 Aug 2014 00:59:43 -0700
From:      David Benfell <benfell@parts-unknown.org>
To:        Maxim V FIlimonov <che@bein.link>
Cc:        Brad Mettee <bmettee@pchotshots.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: it keeps crashing and I don't know why

--0IvGJv3f9h+YhkrH

On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 08:58:40PM +0400, Maxim V FIlimonov wrote:
>=20
> Well, what we said right is that your issue is a hardware problem.
>=20
The outcome of this seems indeed that one of two memory cards has some
sort of catastrophic failure that prevents memtest from completing.
Fortunately, I have more than one memory card, and, fortunately,
FreeBSD is much more efficient with memory than Linux, so I'm back in
full operation with just the one memory card. I'll be okay for the
length of time it takes to exchange the bad one.

Thanks everyone for your help on this.
--=20
David Benfell <benfell@parts-unknown.org>
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you don't understand the