Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:05:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Hagan <dhagan@acm.vt.edu>
To:        Britney Macklem <bmacklem@tacnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Password protection

See the apache website FAQ and handbook.  www.apache.org  There is
information on how to setup password authenticated web-pages.

To have users enter their own username and password requires a bit of cgi
programming (to the best of my knowledge, maybe there's a package out
there that does it for you).  Shouldn't be too terribly hard though.

Daniel

-----
Daniel Hagan               http://www.acm.vt.edu/~dhagan           Head Admin
dhagan@acm.vt.edu                                                   ACM at VT