Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 98 18:26:33 +0200
From:      THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr
To:        nathan@skipper.robotics.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9p_:_tcsh_and_procmail?=

     vi /etc/shells

____________________________ Séparateur Réponse ________________________________
Objet : tcsh and procmail
Auteur :  nathan@skipper.robotics.net
Date :    10/06/98 16:47

I just changed the OS on my home unix box to FreeBSD from Linux. The odd
thing is that I can't get procmail to work with tcsh like it did under
linux. If my shell is set to tcsh this is the error I get when I receive
mail:

skipper# /home/nathan/.forward: line 1: |/usr/local/bin/procmail... User
nathan@
skipper.robotics.net doesn't have a valid shell for mailing to programs
/home/nathan/.forward: line 1: |/usr/local/bin/procmail... User
nathan@skipper.robotics.net doesn't have a valid shell for mailing to programs

If I change my shell back to csh or bash, it will work fine.

><>
Nathan Stratton                         Telecom & ISP Consulting
www.robotics.net                        nathan@robotics.net