Date:      Fri, 07 Jul 2000 13:52:17 +0100
From:      Antony T Curtis <antony@abacus.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New hardware support?

Mads Hugo Pedersen wrote:

>   Antony> Is there any idea when FreeBSD will support some of the lates
>   Antony> hardware - namely, the i810 chipset?
>
> I have just upgraded to XFree86 4.0.1 on my 4.0S, and it should have
> support for your i810 chipset.

On Linux, it requires a kernel module (agpgart.o) to work and a recent
linux kernel (I'm having to use 2.40-test)

Does FreeBSD have an equivilent and can someone confirm that i810 does
work on FreeBSD?

--
ANTONY T CURTIS                     Tel: +44 (1635) 36222
Abacus Polar Holdings Ltd           Fax: +44 (1635) 38670

Your fortune :
  If people drank ink instead of Schlitz, they'd be better off.
  		-- Edward E. Hippensteel

  [What brand of ink?  Ed.]