Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:29:42 -0000
From:      "G D McKee" <freebsd@gdmckee.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions@Freebsd. Org (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   apache+mod_ssl-1.3.22+2.8.5_1 + mod_frontpage

Hi

I have these two ports configure on the one machine and have got apache
working with http and https which is fine.  When I added the FrontPage port
I noted that a different apache.sh file was created.  How do I merge the two
together to get the whole system working?

I tried a startssl instead of start as shown below.

start)
        if [ -x ${PREFIX}/sbin/apachectl ]
        then
                new_key
                ${PREFIX}/sbin/apachectl startssl && echo -n ' httpd'
        fi
        ;;

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance