Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 1997 03:52:28 -0700
From:      Tom Fazio <tfazio@wenet.net>
To:        support@cdrom.com
Subject:   ide problem

hello,
	im trying to get some help with an install. we had to install
from c: drive to what was d: drive and now is unix drive from
mitumi 2x cd rom running off secondary master ide atapi controler
c: is prim master old d was prim slave ect.
the config from c: drive ver 2.1.7 to old d: drive was ok but
xwindows was not installed and cdrom not configured in unix
i understand you are having problems with ide atapi cdrom devices
anyone willing to walk me thru a post install. i cant run
stand/sysinstall from cdrom. this system is pent 133 c; drive is win 3.11
tfazio@wenet.net voice 4157217699 san rafael ca thanks in advance