Date:      Tue, 11 May 2004 18:38:32 -0700
From:      Tom Arnold <xyzzy@sysabend.org>
To:        Tom Arnold <xyzzy@sysabend.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freevrrp problem

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 06:08:52PM -0700, Tom Arnold wrote:
> Having a problem with a very simple freevrrp config.
> This is FreeBSD 5.2.1p5

A bit more digging and I found that there was an em0 fix, so I cvsup'd and
got it working.  Failover is painfully slow ( read : not usable ) so I think
my solution is to put fxp cards in these machines.

Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

 - Tom Arnold -       When I was small, I was in love,                  -
 - Sysabend   -       In love with everything.                          -
 - CareTaker  -       And now there's only you...                       -
 --------------         -- Thomas Dolby, "Cloudburst At Shingle Street" -