Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:35:14 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Gary W. Swearingen" <swear@blarg.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: REQUEST FOR COMMENT

I know - unfortunately although Outlook allows you to text-ify stuff that
shows up in pure HTML, it still retains all the MIME text headers telling
the mail client that the ASCII text that follows is indeed text.  At least
it strips out all the tags, though.

>It looks like we're going to have to wait until Microsoft users manage to
>impose it upon us, with some strings attached.  A sad story, often told.

Fortunately Microsquash isn't selling hardware firewalls - yet, that is.