Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:54:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>
To:        Lisa Casey <lisa@jellico.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail: virtual hosts

I noticed that you mentioned the entry for hardwickclothes.com in
sendmail.cw, but did not say you hade one for gimbelconstruction.com.  Was
this just an oversight, or is gimbelconstruction.com not listed in
sendmail.cw?

It must be in sendmail.cw for you machine to accept mail bound for this
domain.

--
Jim Weeks