Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:41:33 -0500
From:      Shaun <senmonk@ncweb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Migrating User Accounts from Linux to FreeBSD

Hello all-

	I have been searching through all sides of the internet trying to find
information on how to migrate the accounts. I have been to several list
archives, google, the hand book  and everything but haven't been able to
find anything too helpful.

I am trying to move user accounts from a LinuxPPC 2000 box to a FreeBSD
4.5. The problem on the linux box is that the pwdunconv program doesnt seem
to work. The box is a bit crippled. (its an iMac, i know i know... not my
choice.) Does anyone know how I could resolve this problem?

Thanks for any and all help!

Shaun Newcomer
MHS SSA/Webmaster
monk@mentorhigh.com