Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2002 07:43:41 -0700
From:      "Eric Lam" <elam101083@earthlink.net>
To:        "'John Mills'" <john.m.mills@alum.mit.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: [ot] good Xserver for Windows 2000?

I don't really understand your question, but if you are trying to figure
out why VNC is launching twm, you need to edit ~/.vnc/xstartup (or a
simliar file, forgot name).  Put what you usually put in .xinitrc to
start KDE, in xstartup, and kill the existing VNC session, and restart
it.  That should fix it.  I hope this helps.

-- Eric