Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:58:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        Wayne M Barnes <stabilizer@klentaq.com>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: StarOffice5.1a

Joseph Scott once stated:

=http://www.stat.duke.edu/~sto/StarOffice51a/install.html
=
=I found  these instructions to  be right on  the money and  the install
=went with  out any problems.  I haven't really had  a chance to  use it
=much, just  played a little, but  so far so  good. It looks like  I owe
=Sean O'Connell a thank you.

"Me too", except  that whenever I start SO, the  message pops up telling
me  about  its  inability  to  load "Plugin  Manager".  I  hit  Ok,  and
everything seems to work...

	-mi