Date:      Mon, 19 May 2014 21:46:55 -0500
From:      Joe Maloney <jmaloney@pcbsd.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: clock wrong in bhyve vm's

It was original off by my offset.  Not sure what happened but now it's
working without using ntpd to update time manually.  I did confirm that
/etc/localtime matched on host and VM.  Perhaps the last kernel world
rebuild sunday fixed and I just didn't reboot enough times.  I'll try to
dig up more info if it happens again.

Joe Maloney