Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 20:04:21 +0200
From:      XF <gin@dds.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   huh? sound?

hello help me! i can't figure this out with the handbook

i have a Creative ES1373 integrated on the mainboard.
this is what i see on my bootscreen:

chip1: <Intel 82801AA (ICH) AC'97 Audio Controller> port
0xd800-0xd83f,0xdc00-0xdcff irq 10 at device 31.5 on pci0

what should i put in my kernel config file to make the
soundcard work?
i already tried device pcm and device sbc
./MAKEDEV snd0  etc...
cat sndstat: sound not configured...

what can i do??

thanks advanced!

--
Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue.