Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:08:38 -0400
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        'Michael Kalokerinos' <kalokerm@globec.com.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Win95, Linux & FreeBSD Conncetivity

To get FreeBSD to read/write the linux partitions you will need to recompile
your kernel and add EXT2FS as an option.

Linux can read a FreeBSD partitions, but it can not write to it. in linuz
you will need to mount the FreeBSD partitions as UFS and I believe there is
an option to tell it BSD somthing like UFS -o BSD. I haven't used Linux in 2
years so you must forgive me.

Rod