Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:17:31 +0800
From:      Alvn <alvn@mailandnews.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   d-link 220 nic problem

[cross-posted to newbies + questions]

Hello freebsd'ers,

  i'm  trying  to  install  fbsd 4.0 in my office and am having problems
  with  my  d-link  220  (isa) nic. i have configured it to io=0x300 and
  irq=10  but  each  time  i  booted after the installation, it says (or
  something similar):

  fd0> <NE2000 CLONE> irq=6 dma=2 ---forgot the rest---

  which i realize is the floppy config. really strange (to me).

--
Best regards,
Alvn                          mailto:alvn@mailandnews.com