Date:      Mon, 1 Sep 2014 11:54:45 -0400
From:      J David <j.david.lists@gmail.com>
To:        Oriental Sensation <orientalsensation@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Strange and sudden delay

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Oriental Sensation
<orientalsensation@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://pastebin.com/Q3W3dhLM
> (again, I inserted spaces around line #151 where 5 seconds in delay -- twice).

This one looks like a DNS resolution issue.  It sent a packet to
10.0.0.1:53 and got no response for 5 seconds, sent another one, still
got no response, sent it a third time, and finally got a response.

Check the name server running on 10.0.0.1 for problems.