Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:06:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Durham <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>
To:        Alex M <alex@myzona.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD STABLE <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Make world failure on ssl23.h

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, Alex M wrote:

> If you have followed the postings here u'd probably notice that i had the
> same prob, make world always failed on openssl stuff.
> I got rid of this prob by having src-all in my cvsupfile.
>
> > My system is currently 4.2-RELEASE. I have been trying to bring
> > it up to 4.2-STABLE.
> >
> > make world fails on
> >
> > /usr/obj/usr/src/secure/lib/libssl/openssl/ssl23.h complaining of
> > an unterminated character constant.
> >
> > Upon examination of ssl23.h, it is not a text file, or at least
> > it is extremely corrupted.

Hmmm... I just joined, but I did check the archives and saw nothing.
I just must have missed it.

However, I did have "src-all" in my cvsupfile when I originally
cvsup'd the sources. I figured there might have been a fix, so
I did a cvsup with just "secure" and "crypto" and that didn't
fix it.

I'll try "src-all" again.

Thanks,

Jim