Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:17:26 -0400
From:      Ilya <mail@krel.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cant remove files with "operation not allowed error"

Hi, on my laptop i went for current to see if it will help me out with pcmcia, it didnt, so i went back to stable. but now there are several files i cannot delete (some lib files and old kernel modules), rm doesnt work, i can cp them, i can mv them in same partition, but not to a different one. one time i got crosslink error, but i always get "operation not allowed" when i try to remove them. i have run fsck numerouse times and it had found no problems with my drives. any suggestions?

thx