Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:06:11 -0400
From:      Lance Bland <lbland@vvi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-mnt,Larger, Shapelier Breast Without Surgery

On Tuesday, August 27, 2002, at 01:34 PM, Bree Tse wrote:

> Guaranteed to increase, lift and firm your
> breasts in 60 days or your money back!!
>
> 100% herbal and natural.  Proven formula since
> 1996.  Increase  your bust by 1 to 3 sizes within 30-60
> days and be all natural.

Yes, we already know that FreeBSD has many advantages, but I didn't know
the extent of them. Wow.

> Absolutely no side effects!

Incorrect. Many of the functions provided in BSD have side effects. See
the man pages.

> Be more self confident!

We are, now that we know our computers are immune to worms and viruses
and we can read the open source code.

> Be more comfortable in bed!

Only with my laptop and wireless connection.

> No more need for a lift or support bra!

root# man lift
man: no entry for lift in the manual.
root# man bra
man: no entry for bra in the manual.

Sorry, I don't know what you are talking about, but I do like your
enthusiasm.

:-)

-lance