Date:      Sun, 17 Aug 1997 22:32:13 +0000
From:      "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
To:        guelph@tpts5.seed.net.tw, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help

I suppose you have successfully installed fvwm?  First I would
reccommend using fvwm2 and be sure to check your .fvwm2rc file to be
sure thats not the problem.  I had a similiar problem going from twm
to ctwm... I ended up rebuilding (and customizing) the .xinitrc file.
 If you need any help with that just let me know..

Michael G.