Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:23:09 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "peter vamosi" <pevam@post.sk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   bsd, ext2

Hi,

I wonder whether installing any flavour of BSD, be it FREE, Open or Net BSD would be possible
on the linux ext2 or ext3 partition.
I mean installing  and running on, not mounting.

I rememeber seeing  some words about on the  web where  the author presented some advantage
of it, warning anyhow, that checking of the filesystem must then also be done by Linux tools if I am
not mistaken....

Thanking for any info
Best regards
Peter

________
Prva Pomoc, Srandicky, Hry, Hudba, Zoznamenie, Erotika, ...
http://www.post.sk/forum/