Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:59:29 +0200
From:      "Olivier GARNIER" <oli.garnier@free.fr>
To:        "'FreeBSD Questions'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?q?RAID_contr=F4leur_SATA/IDE?=

Hi,

=20

I=92m looking for a RAID CARD CONTROLEUR (PCI card would be fine).

I wish I could plug in 2 SATA disk (250 Go) and 2 IDE UDMA/133 disk (250 =
Go)

=20

For the first computer, I=92ve bought a tiny card with a Sil680 chipset =
for
the IDE disk, but it=92s not recognising as a RAID controller. Just as =
an IDE
controller.

For the second computer, I wish I could use the motherboard RAID =
chipset,
but it seems not to be recognise too.

=20

In fine, I now wish to have only one computer with a card for all the =
disks
(2 x 250 Go IDE UDMA.133 and 2 x 250 Go SATA2)

I looked on FreeBSD 7.0 hardware release, but I don=92t understand =
anything =85
:-(

Thanks,

=20