Date:      Wed, 23 May 2007 22:36:06 +0530
From:      sac <sacchi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   burncd on FreeBSD-6.2

Hi,

I was trying to burn cds using burncd. When I try to blank using
`burncd -f /dev/acd0 blank', it hangs forever until I interrupt.
And when I burn data in verbose mode it outputs message saying cd
burnt successfully:

====
addr = 0 size = 372736 blocks = 182
writing from file 7.0-CURRENT-200704-i386-disc2.iso size 364 KB
written this track 364 KB (100%) total 364 KB
====

but when I try to mount the cd later, I'm unable to do it and the
Input/Output error is thrown. Is there anything I'm missing? Is there
any other way to burn the cd other than using cdrecord.

Regards,
sac.