Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 1996 19:45:30 -0700
From:      Josh MacDonald <jmacd@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/1327

> Synopsis: keyboard probe in -current fails, X reboots machine
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->joerg
> Responsible-Changed-By: joerg
> Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Jun 17 23:47:16 MET DST 1996
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Most likely breakage due to my last change.
>
> Feedback required: does it work again if you bump the DELAY()'s in
> lines 243 ff to, say, 100 each?

Sorry, I couldn't use the kernel, it would take me a while to get
back to running -current.  I went back to the early June snapshot,
but I still have keyboard and X problems.  Every hour or so, X loses
my keyboard, and if I'm lucky I can just log in remotely and kill
X, restart and everything is OK.  If I'm unlucky, it just reboots.

This is all with:

FreeBSD deceit.xcf.berkeley.edu 2.2-960612-SNAP FreeBSD 2.2-960612-SNAP #0: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 15:51:19 -0700     jmacd@deceit.xcf.berkeley.edu:/home3/2.2/src/sys/compile/DECEIT  i386

-josh