Date:      Sun, 8 Apr 2001 04:48:43 -0500
From:      todd marek <todd@somahq.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   learning darwin

hello-
i am a mac and, sometimes windows, user trying to learn the fundamentals
of UNIX.  I just purchased mac os x for my g4 and am specifically
interested in learning how to use apache, php, and mysql.   i have some
programming experience in the form of ASP, Javascript and actionscript
but have never before had access to a machine with unix.  do you have
any suggestions on where to start learning about unix and particular
darwin?
thanks
todd marek