Date:      Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:55:46 -0600
From:      Rob Andrews <rob@cyberpunkz.org>
To:        skv@protey.ru
Subject:   sablotron out of date..

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

I've recently tried to upgrade part of my php4 package and noticed when I
went to check off the Sablot support for php4 that the current version of
sablotron called by php4 is out of date and there is no mirror for the
0.70 version which the current port calls for..

Is there any plan to upgrade this port soon or do you know where I could
find a copy of the 0.70 source so I can download and install the current
port as it is?

Thanks.

Rob Andrews
Administrator / Owner