Date:      Wed, 07 Jan 1998 14:34:51 +0000
From:      Armando Campble <acampble@c-com.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installation error VTY1

Hi guys I have been trying to reinstall the freebsd on my system from
the /stand/sysinstall, because I first had a Amnesiac Freebsd and after
the root password was not accepted so I went and use password -l and
change it but a still have some bugs in the system I asoom. Now when a
try to reinstall it as I mention it send a error msg saying something
about "VTY1".
I'm running 2.2.2 and I need to download it through ftp how to get the
same version and what could be causing this error.
Thanks for your help and I'll be waiting for your response as soon as
posible. See you.

Armando...