Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:22:48 -0600
From:      "Corey Allen Christians" <cchrstns@sdln.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems with syskonnect fddi card

I am currently using FreeBSD 4.0-Stable and I have to get a FDDI card to
connect with our Unisys Clearpath mainframe.  The card is a SysKonnect 5544
Dual port fiber card.  I have not been able to locate a device for this in
FreeBSD.  Have any of you made a device for this or can you tell me how to
make one of my own?  After doing an ifconfig -a the only device that i get
(other than fxp0 for my intel card) is stf0.  I'm not sure what stf0 is (so
it may be the device even though I can find no reference to it anywhere).
Any suggestions for my problem?  Thanks in advance for your help.

~~~~~~~
Corey Christians
The South Dakota Library Network
Programmer/Analyst
cchrstns@sdln.net
"The gray areas in life are nothing more than undefined black and white."
~~~~~~~