Date:      Wed, 2 Jun 2004 23:46:12 +0000
From:      Jarrod Wageman <ghast@dieflux.afraid.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   portupgrade problem

when running portversion -v -l "<" Nothing returns so I assume this means no errors, but, after cvsup -v -L 2 <supfile>
updating the index and the database of ports, and then running portupgrade -a (which after reading the man page I assume

that it updates all out dated ports) nothing happens, ssh -V returns 3.6p1 which is an old version, and nothing else will
update. I have read through the ports guide in the handbook and after reading through that and following the steps
I get to make buildworld and I cannot make buildworld. I want to test the freeBSD evironment and it's serving capabilities
and I have heard nothing but good things about it. Thanks for your time.

Jarrod.