Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:39:24 +0100
From:      Anthony Atkielski <atkielski.anthony@wanadoo.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why can't I access my floppy disk?

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC writes:

> Why would you want to mount an MSDOS floppy on a server?

In order to copy a raw file image to the floppy.

> That reduces the security and stability of your server

Not really. See above. The intent is not to leave the floppy permanently
mounted; I only needed to copy a raw diskette image to the floppy (a
boot floppy for FreeBSD, as it happens). As it happens, I found a way to
do it under Windows, so the problem is solved.

--
Anthony