Date:      Wed, 19 Oct 2016 02:10:19 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Jonathan Haack <oemb1905@mac.com>
Cc:        Christopher Hall <christopherhall.hsw@gmail.com>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 11.0 Install Question

Try pkg-static.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 2:09 AM, Jonathan Haack <oemb1905@mac.com> wrote:
> Awe geez ... pkg won't work ... says "shared object "libssl.so.7" not fou=
nd, required by "pkg"

> Sincerely,
>
> Coach Haack
>
> DP Coordinator, Mandela International Magnet School
> Board of Directors, First Serve NM
> President, NMCTM
>
> www.jonathanhaack.com
>
> "It is better to have tried and failed than to have succeeded at doing no=
thing."

> Confidentiality Notice:  This email, including all attachments is for the=
 sole use of the intended recipient or recipients and may contain confident=
ial information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution=
, is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspectio=
n of Public Records Act.  If you are not the intended recipient, please con=
tact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.